Saturday 2 April 2011

I am Pakistan!


Share/Bookmark

I am Pakistan!


I am Imran Khan. I am Javed Miandad. I am Wasim Akram. I am Shahid Afridi. I am the Final at Melbourne. I am the final at Lord's. I am the last ball at Sharjah. I am the twenty twenty cup. I invented the reverse swing. I mastered the multiple hattrick. They wouldn't let me play at home but- I am the Cornered Tiger. I am the inventor of the doosra. I am inventor of the reverse swing. I am the Sultan of Swing. I am the nightmare between wickets. I am the 100 miles/hr Rawalpindi Express. I am the fastest ball, the quickest hundred, the biggest six, the shattered stumps. I am the passion. I got further than anyone ever expected. I am boom boom. I am the unpredictable. I am the 175 million hearts beating for one prayer. I am PAKISTAN

More about: I am Pakistan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pakistani Dramas